Cold War Victory Medal

Cold War Victory Medal
Dedicated to the brave men and women of our Armed Forces and their contribution to the anti-communist cause..

Friday, June 29, 2012

Sheriff Proffitt you need to get a grip..........

My sources at the Sheriff's Office, have informed me of major developments there....I know....Dennis and his unlettered cronies who draw huge salaries will be attacking me...................................

According to my latest information providers.........employees have been demoted, fired and given time in the street for a host of poor judgement...............................

Dennis, are up for the task of leading the Sheriff's Office.........I think not......certainly, not in light of the recent firings, demotions and sanctions that have been placed against your employees...............

Perhaps, your Vietnam War era education has not paid off.................................

Citizens, we must take control..............................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment