Cold War Victory Medal

Cold War Victory Medal
Dedicated to the brave men and women of our Armed Forces and their contribution to the anti-communist cause..

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Our Government has run amok.............................

I recently tried to renew my hazardous materials endorsement on my commercial drivers liscense..........I was turned away because my birth certificate did not have a seal on it...........I have a social security card......valid drivers license........military discharge papers.............

I contacted the office of vital statistics.......where I was born and asked them what form of Identification i would need to obtain a birth certificate with a seal on it.......their reply was,  a valid drivers license.

This is a prime example how Government has run amok...........I was born in this country.......and have lived here all my life........

Ronald Reagan was right when he said....."Government is not the solution to your problems.........Government is your problem."

12 million people have entered this country illegally........when we try to crack down on them........the liberals take their side.............saying were denying them rights........

What about my GD rights!!!!!!!  Citizens.........we must take control.......because the Government is outta control!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment