Cold War Victory Medal

Cold War Victory Medal
Dedicated to the brave men and women of our Armed Forces and their contribution to the anti-communist cause..

Friday, June 17, 2011

Sheriff Proffitt a bully and a coward?

I can assure you, citizens....that after working with juvenile delinquents for over 8 years.......one thing is for certain.....A coward and a bully go hand in hand........

Is Chesterfield County Sheriff Dennis Proffitt a bully and a coward?......I do not know........but, the Sheriff has refused requests for information that would allow public access to his draft card.........this is disturbing.........When the Vietnam War was at a turning point.......over 500,000 Americans were committed to the struggle.......and over 400 a week were dying in the fight.......where was Dennis Proffitt?

I can personally attest to the fact that Proffitt is a bully........He was once investigating an employee that had committed alleged improprieties.......Proffitt threatened me with my job in such a "child-like" manor that it was utterly ridiculous.  He literally bullied me as if we were on a school playground.

Like I have said, Citizens.....A bully and a coward go hand in hand.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment